Morganna’s Hydrating Mango butter cream is the super moisturizer, ideal for use on dry skin, ashy skin, chapping, chafing, rashes, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, skin cracks, and tough or rough skin.
It is non-greasy and absorbs into the skin without leaving it oily.
To be used twice daily all over face and/or body.
What are the Traditional Uses of Mango Butter?
Mango Butter has been traditionally used in the rainforests and tropics to soften, soothe and moisturize dry skin.
What are the Skin Benefits of Mango Butter?
It is naturally emollient and aids in various uses from moisturizing to healing damaged skin and is traditionally used in various cultures for centuries from Africa to the rainforest of South America for anything from hair rejuvenation to insect bites. It has a protective effect on UV rays and helps soothe sunburns.
Mango Butter is most often used for:
• Dry Skin – Use for ashy skin, chapping, chafing, rashes, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, skin cracks, and tough or rough skin (especially feet and elbows).
• Wrinkles – Apply to aging and/ or sun damaged skin.
• Skin Irritations – For use on irritated, itchy skin.
• Sun damage – Can be applied after sun damage/ sunburn to soothe skin.
• Sensitive Skin – For infants or people with sensitive skin, mango butter is a natural alternative.
• Stretch Marks – Use daily to help prevent stretch marks.
• Massage – mango butter melts right into the skin and is excellent for massage
A self-assessment test on a panel of 30 volunteers presenting very dry to oily skin, demonstrated for 4 weeks:
- + 40% hydration of the skin after 8h
- 100% believe that this unique texture perfectly suits their skin type
- 100% believe that the cream is very pleasant to use
Water, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Jojoba Esters, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Mango Butter (Mangifera Indica) Seed , Xanthan gum, diheptyl succinate ,capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymerdiheptyl succinate , capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol Ceteareth- 20, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance.
How do You get 5€? Simple, just click the button below and register an account with us. It's easy, fast and it'll take you just 2 minutes to sign up.
Why create an account with Rosena? All our registered customers get 10% cashback to their account from purchases and it can be used to get discount from future orders.
Thank you, I do not need 5€ credited to my account
Every customer who purchases at least 3 packs of Eternal Youth collagen bites, will receive a pack of Crunchy Collagen Bites as a gift.
*The gift is added to the shopping cart automatically if the conditions of the campaign are filled